About Business Management Daily
At Business Management Daily, we’re driven to help organizations and individuals succeed. Since 1937, we’ve been delivering plain-English, actionable business advice to human resource leaders and high performers at more than 80,000 companies of all sizes across hundreds of different industries.
Our free email newsletters, print newsletters, free products and pro products, including webinars and online tools, provide you with the skills and strategies you need to grow your businesses, avoid legal pitfalls and advance your careers.
Our editorial team includes experienced experts, leaders, HR professionals, lawyers, marketers, administrative professionals, CPAs, strategists and business owners from a wide variety of industries.
Promise to Our Readers
To help you advance your career or business, we will:
- Provide expert advice that is accurate, intelligent and timely
- Save you time by making that advice concise, actionable and available in your preferred format
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction with content and customer service that exceeds your expectations
Have a question or comment? Contact Customer Service using any method below.
Phone: (800) 543-2055, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Fax: (703) 905-8040
Customer Service Email: Customer@BusinessManagementDaily.com
Editorial Email: Editor@BusinessManagementDaily.com
Mail: Business Management Daily, P.O. Box 9070, McLean, VA 22102-0070
WHO WE ARE: BusinessManagementDaily.com, a division of Capitol Information Group, Inc., is committed to respecting your privacy and safeguarding the information you provide us. We appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
SECURITY: We store only as much subscriber and password information as is necessary to continue operating effectively and efficiently. Rest assured that all information is stored securely and in secure areas not accessible by the public. No matter how hard we strive to protect your information, it is important for you to also protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR): If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by by emailing Customer@BusinessManagementDaily.com.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing Customer@BusinessManagementDaily.com.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “preferences” links in the footer of any emails we send you.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
EMAIL POLICY: Business Management Daily is an opt-in website. Once you confirm your email subscription(s), we may send you communications that contain subscription-related information, valuable offers, promotions, and other content. You always have the ability to opt in or opt out of receiving future communications from Business Management Daily.
To opt out of or opt in to receiving marketing communications from Business Management Daily, please take one of the following actions:
- Follow the directions on any email you receive from us. All electronic marketing communications from Business Management Daily will provide you with a preferences/unsubscribe link at the bottom.
- Call (800) 543-2055 and provide your current contact information.
- Send an email with your current contact information to Customer@BusinessManagementDaily.com.
- Or, send a request with your current contact information to: Business Management Daily Attn: Email Preferences 7600A Leesburg Pike West Building, Suite 300 Falls Church, VA 22043-2004
THIRD-PARTY COMMUNICATION: Occasionally we partner with other companies when we feel you may benefit from being informed about their products and services. Sometimes we also permit carefully selected organizations to advertise in our email publications or perform other specific marketing activity. You may opt out of third-party communication by updating your My Account information, email preferences, or contacting our Customer Service department.
7600A Leesburg Pike, West Building, Falls Church, VA 22043 (800) 543-2055
Copyright © 2022 Business Management Daily. All rights reserved.